Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ok, its been ages since I've posted, but I haven't had anything to show. But that's changed tonight! I made another diaper :) This is from the free RRP pattern http://www.jordanpaperarts.com/tana/diapers/RRP/Ritas-Rump-Pocket-Pattern.htm . Its a one-size pocket kind-of fitted (no closures, need one pin). I used some M&M fleece that my mom gave me and recycled an old flannel sheet. I'm hoping that it will be good for using at home without a cover. I haven't tried it on Ciaran yet (I don't have a diaper pin), but I think its the first diaper I've made where the flaps are long enough to go around his belly. I may make more of these! I hope to be posting some more completed projects soon!

Update - today he asked to wear it (which never happens), and it fits great! Its very soft, fairly trim and best of all he likes it :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: